You can't lose weight, what to do to lose weight?
Perhaps you have repeatedly asked this question. What you need to do to lose weight? How to remove belly fat? You should consume less calories than the body uses for energy. Each food product has its energy value. In certain foods, more calories. For example, fatty and sugary foods more nutritious. If you eat more calories than the body uses for energy, the excess calories will be stored the form of fat tissues.
What you need to for weight loss?
450 g of fat has 3500 calories. To get rid of 450 grams of fat per week, you must eat 3,500 fewer calories (500 each day), or burn off 3500 more calories. Need more exercise or just being more active. Consult your doctor what physical activity is right for you.
The best way to lose weight fast — eat less calories to lead a more active lifestyle. If you eliminate from the daily diet of foods with a caloric value of 250 calories and train hard to spend another 250, then you will need to consume 500 calories more than the norm. If you do it during the week, the weight will be reduced to 450
Scientists believe that unhealthy to lose weight more than 900 g in a week. I would like to say that the dehydration of the body begins to lose muscle mass and not fat. Therefore, the body produces less energy, there will be a set of previously lost weight.
Normal for most people is 3 meals a day with a snack. All meals must be approximately equal, fats should take a small fraction. For some people it is useful to 5-6 times a day smaller portions, then people will be less likely to experience hunger. Try to keep the half of the diet, vegetables and fruits, eat more whole grain foods, eat lean meat instead of heat processed foods (sausages, bacon).
What you need to do to lose weight? Eat Breakfast, do not skip meals. The skip meals in the beginning will help to reduce the weight, but in the future will only harm the health. Also arose a feeling of hunger will be to eat more in the next meal.
What happens with fatty foods?
In fatty food lot of calories, leading to the recruitment of excess unwanted weight. The consumption of saturated fats and TRANS fat can lead to increased levels of LDL cholesterol ("bad" cholesterol), which increases the risk of cardiovascular disease. This can be avoided by increasing the consumption of fruits and vegetables, lean meats, avoiding fried foods, butter and margarine.
It is important to remember that some fats can be good for your health. "Good" fats such as polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats, contained in fish, nuts, and to a lesser extent, in low-fat dairy.
What is "empty" calories?
Some foods considered to contain "empty" calories, that is to say, its high caloric content and low nutritional value. For example, soft drinks — fruity, without gas, the energy, the taste of the milk, corn and iced tea. They have a lot of calories and sugar.
Drink large amounts of fluid is the right choice for your health. To reduce calories and sugar in your diet, drinking more water, no calorie flavored drinks, low-fat milk. Consult your doctor that you need to eat to lose weight.
Can rely on the information about nutrition from Newspapers and magazines?
Often the information from different published sources contradict one another. What to do to avoid mistakes? Ask your doctor what is okay and what is not. Also take into account the following.
- There is no magic bullet when it comes to food. The same diet is not for everyone. You have to eat what suits you.
- Vitamin complex do not solve all the problems, to demand the impossible is not required. Make them only on doctor's advice.
- New foods are good for the body, so don't be afraid to try new foods.
- Fashion, diets lead to short-term results and the health are continuing efforts in nutrition.
- The history and stories about the incredible effects of the different diets or foods are just advertising. These people pay money for this. The following articles of Newspapers and magazines do not find anything about possible health problems from these diets.
Can help of different weight-loss drugs?
The medications can help you quickly reduce weight, but maintain it so that it will be difficult, it is also possible side effects. Most of the diet pills not approved by the Ministry of health. Taking these funds you don't care about proper nutrition, and buying habits to behave actively. All of this is necessary if you want to lose weight and maintain your weight.
What is an active lifestyle?
Regular physical activity helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases, diabetes of the 2nd type, osteoporosis and other health problems. Physical activity — a condition of healthy life for adults and children, regardless of the excess weight. What you need to do to see the result. Even small changes in your lifestyle will bring results. They give you helpful advice, and not one.
- Increase the duration of any physical activity (no matter the physical exercise or not) that are carried out for 10 minutes a day, or increase the intensity of low or average, see the table after the text.
- Spend less than 2 hours a day online, watching TV, playing video games.
- Use the stairs instead of the Elevator.
- Park in the farthest point of the Parking lot, get out a stop early.
- Make the most of the responsibilities of the household (cleaning the house, to prevent the garden).
- Walking or jogging with a dog, the children.
- Use a treadmill (treadmill or bike) while watching TV.
- Prefer an active vacation — Hiking or Bicycle tours.
- Walking on the email or in the shop.
- Buy a pedometer to measure the distance traveled in a day. Slowly increase the number of steps.
How active are you?
|Moderate exercise||Heavy physical effort||Very heavy loads|
|Walk 1.6 km in 15 to 20 minutes||Walking or Jogging 12 minutes/1,6 km||Run 10 km|
|Bathroom||Swimming (leisurely)||Swimming (vigorous effort)|
|Cycling ( 16 km/h)||Cycling ( 19 km/h)||Cycling (22 km/h)|
|Dance||High-intensity aerobic||Step aerobics (15-20 cm)|
|Yard work, gardening||Mowing the lawn with the mower||Excavation of trenches|
|Hiking||Playing tennis in pairs||Tennis|
|House cleaning||Change the furniture||Play football or basketball|
|Active games with children||Weight lifting||The mountain skating rink|